I am being leaned on Government sensors...about guess what? effective hyperlinks

  • mrjamesc1989@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 1:05 AM
      I have been sending out hyperlinks for 10 years. I have mastered the art of
      alerting people to news stories and so forth....I sent out a hyperlink about
      Fox News....and the next thing I know...my account was deactivated.... AOL
      told me that sending out a hyperlink is not allowed...but I have that function
      in my email from AOL...I knew if I sent that one about Fox network news
      manipulation that I would be kicked off...now all of you know...I have sent out
      1000 hyperlinks ....none for any product...just enlightening stuff.......AOL
      refuses to comment on the timing......they claim its because of another
      hyperlink...they have come to realize that we online are exposing the one world order
      ....I am going to continue to fight the power...