[A ChristianVsAtheist Club] Re: RON disagrees with Einstein ....shrimps turn so

  • poopiethedemonslayer
    Message 1 of 82 , Jul 1, 2006
      whoa, just listened to jazz from hell, it makes sense in an
      illogical way lol.

      there a band that only does music like this, but they get even more
      abstract using sampled bits and pieces...

      what i find amazing is when people can perform this live ...talk
      about blurring your vision in group focus lol :)

      gonna check out the GW one now.

      --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, poopiethedemonslayer
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > > You need to be it. When I play, the music talks to me and tells
      > > stories. Often, entire conversations.
      > >
      > > The sax is amazing for that. Frank Zappa could make his sax
      players
      > > blow their noses with them, turn them into vaccume cleaners, old
      > > ladies, and little dogs. Speaking of a god of music, Poop, if you
      > > never have, get Jazz from Hell and Grand Wazoo. Read the
      stories,
      > then
      > > see them acted out in your mind. It doesn't talk in words, but
      you
      > > always sense what is being said. You can almost make words from
      it.
      > > But like being in that state between waking and sleeping, full
      > > comprehension is always just out of reach, yet you understand.

    • texfromnewyork3
      Message 82 of 82 , Jul 24, 2006
        im sorry