[A ChristianVsAtheist Club] Re: pelagian thought

  • mygroups992000
    Message 1 of 274 , Apr 1, 2006
      --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, Guy Becker
      <primas_4@...> wrote:

      > thezaylady <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: <<Nice to see
      you here Guy. Sorry things didn't work out with your gf. Hope things
      are going well for you.>>

      > ME: Not really, no, but I'm getting by, and that's all that
      really matters.

      > This is part of the reason that people despise religion. To
      even come close to believing that God is somehow appreciative of
      division because people believe differently is absurd and reduces
      Christ's message to nothing, IMO.

      Christ is the One who seperates the goats from the sheep according
      to the bible, correct? The sheep He receives into His kingdom and
      the goats are cast to hell, correct (according to the bible)? So,
      do you not see this as 'division?'

    • mygroups992000
      Message 274 of 274 , Apr 8, 2006
        --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "logos"
        <the_vampire_logos@...> wrote:

        > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "mygroups992000"
        > <mygroups992000@> wrote:
        > >
        > > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "logos"
        > > <the_vampire_logos@> wrote:
        >

        > > > Apparently I need to explain this as if you were a five year
        > old.
        > > > Your continued evasions and intentional deceit lends credence
        > > the
        > > > idea that YOU KNOW that you can't handle the truth. The
        nonsense
        > > > above tends to confirm this.
        > > >
        > > > Care to continue to play stupid or are you content to continue
        > > BE
        > > > stupid?
        > > >

        > > > LOGOS
        > > >

        > > Don't you fret yourself....the meme made you do it!
        >

        > You sir, mistake me for someone who is definitively irresponsible
        > and immoral...like someone who accepts the terms of using the
        > extorted blood of the innocent to atone for the crimes of the
        > guilty.
        >

        > LOGOS

        No problem...you can pay as you go! hahahahah