[A ChristianVsAtheist Club] Re: Reason for Atheism

  • mygroups992000
    Message 1 of 499 , Sep 1, 2005
      --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "Eoghan"
      <eoghan69r@y...> wrote:
      > Relative to most people, I can indeed speak with a degree
      authority. "Brainwaves" are a primary subject matter of my PhD
      research [anyone concerned about the validity of my comments is more
      than free to google me - I am indeed a PhD student working in the
      area of EEG, though from a behavioural slant].

      How do you account for/explain personality?

      Can you show levels of serotonin
    • lord_of_the_munch
      Message 499 of 499 , Sep 3, 2005
        --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "mygroups992000"
        <mygroups992000@y...> wrote:
        > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, lord_of_the_munch
        > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "mygroups992000"
        > > <mygroups992000@y...> wrote:
        > > > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com,
        lord_of_the_munch

        > > > Your wife and whom?
        > >

        > > One of my girlfriends.
        >

        > Take some pics...OR ARE YOU JUST 'BLOWING' HOT AIR?

        Put it back in your pants, you pervert.

        I'm not going to send you the videos.