Re: Why Christians Lie...

  • Albert DeLeon
    Message 1 of 316 , Aug 1, 2005
      Brown 25ing a post is not a manipulation tactic. Purposly using
      fallacies and adding in lies here and there are.

      Portion of ... Poops ... post that I am responding to above.

      --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, poopiethedemonslayer
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "Albert DeLeon"
      > <albertyd20@h...> wrote:
      > > Patience is a virtue... The list of manipulation tactics that
      > > various Christians that I have encountered goes on and on... I
      was
      > > just merely giving a non-exhaustive list. Didn't think it was
      long
      > > myself. I realized when I was writing that little preamble (per
      > > say) of mine I wasn't really on the subject that the title of
      the
      > > post implies, "Why Christians lie," however, silly me, felt it
      > > nessisary to give a breif list of just what types of
      manipulation
      > > tactics Christians use to further their own agenda.
      > >

      > Heres a real powerful manipulation tactic ..
      >
      > -delete- lol ....works for me :)
      >
      > take care
    • charles_w_2000
      Message 316 of 316 , Jun 22, 2007
        Are you referring to Bill Clinton, famous Bible thumper?