How can Brainslut,Susfub,and all members be saved

  • charlesfinney_99
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2004
      Fact is,we are all about the same with basic instinct,fear and needs.

      I am no better,or different than Brainslut,or Susfub.

      But what makes me going to heaven,and they to hell?

      IT is simple.

      I at least try to make myself to be good,,and they give up even
      trying!

      That is the key;patience,and not giving up.

      You see,when we were child,me,Brainslut,Susfub were all
      innocent,trusting and good. We were darling of our parents.

      But soon,we faced with temptations.

      Once we yielded to temptations,we became bad,made ourselves bad.

      More resisting,soon,we could sin more easily,,and vicious cycle
      continued.

      Now,at least I tried to reverse this,and go back to our
      innocency,,but Brain and Subfub didnt even try.

      That is the key difference.

      Is it too late for Brain or Susfub?

      No.

      ALL it takes is will-power;stopping sins,and going back to their
      innocency.

      So,me,and they,and all members,MUST reverse our badness,undo our own
      corruptions.

      Unto yourself's own badness,and progressive sinning,and make yourself
      as you once were-innocent,trusting and darling of your Mom.
    • honeybunch602
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2004
        --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, charlesfinney_99
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > Fact is,we are all about the same with basic instinct,fear and
        needs.

        > I am no better,or different than Brainslut,or Susfub.
        >
        > But what makes me going to heaven,and they to hell?
        >
        > IT is simple.
        >
        > I at least try to make myself to be good,,and they give up even
        > trying!

        It's good to see your postings of this nature (your own words)rather
        than that of the bible. Keep it up!

        hb
      • logos194401
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 23, 2004
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:

          > Fact is,we are all about the same with basic instinct,fear and
          needs.

          > I am no better,or different than Brainslut,or Susfub.
          >
          > But what makes me going to heaven,and they to hell?
          >
          > IT is simple.
          >
          > I at least try to make myself to be good,,and they give up even
          > trying!
          >
          > That is the key;patience,and not giving up.
          >
          > You see,when we were child,me,Brainslut,Susfub were all
          > innocent,trusting and good. We were darling of our parents.
          >
          > But soon,we faced with temptations.
          >
          > Once we yielded to temptations,we became bad,made ourselves bad.
          >
          > More resisting,soon,we could sin more easily,,and vicious cycle
          > continued.
          >
          > Now,at least I tried to reverse this,and go back to our
          > innocency,,but Brain and Subfub didnt even try.
          >
          > That is the key difference.
          >
          > Is it too late for Brain or Susfub?
          >
          > No.
          >
          > ALL it takes is will-power;stopping sins,and going back to their
          > innocency.
          >
          > So,me,and they,and all members,MUST reverse our badness,undo our
          own
          > corruptions.
          >
          > Unto yourself's own badness,and progressive sinning,and make
          yourself
          > as you once were-innocent,trusting and darling of your Mom.

          I can't believe this guy is still here. Come out of the closet and
          admit your an atheist, you freak.
        • susfubb
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 23, 2004
            logos194401 wrote: <<I can't believe this guy is still here. Come out
            of the closet and admit you're an atheist, you freak.>>

            Amazing isn't it? The freak who came to dinner and WOULDN'T LEAVE!!
            And it complains whenever we consume mass quantities... ARRGGHHH!

            Fake Finney: <<You see,when we were child,me,Brainslut,Susfub were all
            innocent,trusting and good. We were darling of our parents.>>

            We should all be such "darlings of our parents" as BDS & I were :P.

            FF: <<Once we yielded to temptations,we became bad,made ourselves bad.
            Now,at least I tried to reverse this,and go back to our innocency,,but
            Brain and Subfub didnt even try.>>

            The only positive note is how much fun it is to be regularly damned to
            everlasting torture by "THE ONE WITH A DIRECT LINK TO GOD." "THE ONE"
            KNOWS exactly what 'Brain and Subfub' did or did not 'even try'
            throughout their entire lives, has judged us and found us wanting...

            He's making a list, checking it twice,
            He KNOWS just WHO's been naughty or nice
            Finney's sentenced Jill & Brainslut to HELL.
            ~jill ;)
          • logos194401
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 23, 2004
              > KNOWS exactly what 'Brain and Subfub' did or did not 'even try'
              > throughout their entire lives, has judged us and found us
              wanting...

              > He's making a list, checking it twice,
              > He KNOWS just WHO's been naughty or nice
              > Finney's sentenced Jill & Brainslut to HELL.
              > ~jill ;)

              If anyone is going to hell, rest assured that Finney is keeping the
              seats warm.

              Nutjobs like Finney make earth a living hell.