Re: Unconditional Love

  • honeybunch602
    Message 1 of 147 , Dec 1, 2003
      --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, lord_of_the_munch
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > Here's what you wrote: "But I can apologize for reading that post
      > that you spent so much time preparing so frivolously and promise
      not
      > to do it again."
      >
      > I suppose you meant that you read it frivolously, and 'accidently'
      > made it appear that it was prepared 'so frivolously.'

      Why in the world do you make everything a project and a half? Errrr!

      What I MEANT is that I READ IT VERY frivolously not that it was
      prepared that way.

      And as far as
      > not promising to do 'it' again, I can only assume that you mean
      > reading my posts, since that was for what you were apologizing.

      Wrong again!

      I promised that I would not read your posts frivolously again.
      Certainly I will read your posts. Why not?

      > To be honest, that would be perfectly fine with me, since you have
      > great difficulty 1) reading for apprehension, 2) thinking in a
      > logical and reasonable manner, 3) expressing your thoughts in a
      > coherent manner and 4) adding any original thoughts of your own.

      This is NOT true. I could say the same thing for you.

      I see errors on your part also, however, I don't find pleasure in
      correcting others unless it's done in a joke or something of that
      sort. Constructive criticism is okay but not condescending as you
      just posted.

      When I see an error I take it for just THAT .. an error .. not what
      the person really meant to say. Everyone errors!

      > Just to close on a more postive note, must add that you make a
      > perfectly wonderful Christian and (WWTM) may god have mercy on your
      > soul.

      You are correct in that I make a wonderful Christian. You don't know
      me personally but if you did you would see that I try to be faultless
      in how I treat others, trying to always see a glass half full, and/or
      learning more each day to turn the other cheek. ;)

      If my posts annoy you so much please don't read them. I was trying to
      be nice ya know.

      hb
    • HumanCarol
      Message 147 of 147 , Jun 28, 2009