Rapture and Heaven closeby! Dont give up struggle now

  • charlesfinney_99
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2003
      You repented and fought a good fight.

      We gave up sinning,and sin no more,but it is very very hard
      struggle,and we continue to struggle against sins which keep bring us
      down back to sins and hell.

      But you ought to pray and be watchful and continue hard struggle with
      sin,BECAUSE both rapture and Heaven are very near!

      Dont backslide into sin now! If you did,please repent and get out
      of that sin now,,you will perish if you stay in that sin!

      *RAPTURE :RESURRECTION in TWINKLING OF AN EYE:

      Jesus told us be watchful and ready because unexpected hour,HE
      SHALL
      COME as a thief in the night.

      "Some shall be taken,some shall be left behind"

      Apostle Paul talked about sudden transformation of our body and being
      caught up to heaven,to meet Jesus and meet saints.

      Now,times are fast ripening,,people are sinning,false doctrines are
      spreading. People start to compromize with sin and sinful people one
      by one,,,marrying,joining evil power,going for greed,committing lust
      and divorce and fraud.

      Even many good christians are being worn down by sins,finally joining
      worldly churches like pentacostals,once saved always saved-type
      church,liberals and contemporary singing churches.

      ANY contamination by sin WILL render you UNFIT for
      rapture,resurrection and heaven!

      THE WHOLE world and churches are PRESSURING you to accept sin and
      worldliness and make you UNHOLY and sinning,,THIS you must resist
      with JESUS with ALL your heart.

      The reason rapture is so near,is because fast fulfillment of
      prophecy,and great apostasy and rampant sins.

      YOU know the end is nigh when 1/2 of all marriage end in divorce,and
      people drink,smoke,curse and lust in WORLD-WIDE scales.

      Then,there is wholesale apostasy,starting with Catholic churches,,and
      to spreading of pentacostals.

      You must see how DEEP we are in sins and facing coming Judgement.

      Woe shall come because people offend GOD,and do abominations!

      So,be ready for rapture by repenting ALL sins and stay pure and
      sinless.

      IF you are not ready,,,please be ready by eliminating your secret
      sins and make restitution.

      *HEAVEN IS NEAR!:(PARADIZE AND REAL HOME OF OUR SOUL):

      Do you think our short life is all there is to live for?

      I refuse to accept that.

      My soul is immortal,and there MUST be better life than our short
      span on earth!

      Besides,what is there to live for if we die,then,be gone forever?

      THE BIBLE clarifies all these, there is heaven,we dont just die,but
      live on forever.

      We all get old,and get closer and closer to death,,,and we all must
      prepare for the world beyond.

      IN Old Testament,we see glimpse of heaven through how Israel wandered
      in the wilderness,then,Moses surveyed the promised Land from the
      Mountain-top!

      We live in the wilderness,but we see the glimps of heaven from the
      hil-top.

      There! The Paradize!

      Its glistening towers and domes and
      minarets!

      The Kingdom of GOD where Jesus is a King!

      ALL good people there,,,unfading flowers and endless joy!

      Now, please make sure you dont lose such Paradize because of
      some
      temporary sins like
      drinking,smoking,lusting,girls,boyfriends,divorce,stealing or
      lying,fame!

      For heaven's sake,fight your sin and defeat it..as only those who are
      washed pure and defeat their sin, WILL gain the entrance to Heaven.

      Dont give up struggle now, GOD knows how hard it is to keep faith
      these days.

      But after GOD tried your heart and found out that you are,indeed,his
      true and faithful,,THEN,GOD will open the Heaven's Gate for you,,,so
      DONT give up! Repent and keep his commandments!
    • Eoghan R
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2003
        Why with the preaching? Does anyone actually read this
        shit?
        Eoghan
        <snip 14000 pages of nonsense>

        http://www.yahoo.co.uk/robbiewilliams
      • weofui
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2003
          --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, Eoghan R
          <eoghan69r@y...> wrote:

          >> Why with the preaching? <<

          *shrugs* That's just what Finney does, been doing it for years.

          >>Does anyone actually read this shit?<<

          I do... helps me to keep up with the old arguments. :-)

          Tanya
        • Sam Blue
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 1, 2003
            I don't. It's too impersonal.
            Sam

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 1, 2003
              Oh well plainly you're coming to hell with the rest of us then!
              Eoghan

              Sam Blue <bluejeanu@...> wrote:
              I don't. It's too impersonal.
              Sam