[A ChristianVsAtheist Club] Re: What is Consciousness?@jill/BDS

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 205 , Jun 1, 2003
      --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, Chris StClair <cstclr@y...> wrote:
      > That you give your 3 tagalongs your full attention is
      > not pathetic at all. If all parents did that the world
      > would be a much better place.
      >
      > Chris

      Thanks.

      As a side note, my 12yr old just brought home from school a President's Award for Educational Excellence rubber stamped by George Bush and Rod Paige (U.S. Secretary of Education) along with a pin with the Presidential emblem. How cool is that?

      Michelle
    • susfubb
      Message 205 of 205 , Jun 10, 2003
        braindeadslut1 wrote: <<Well, aren't YOU the credible one.....
        distorting my views AGAIN!>>

        LOLOL! After I delineated numerous examples of YOUR distortions, this
        is the best rebuttal you can muster!!

        TOO FUNNY!! HA HA HA HA (for the relief of those sick of the founder's
        habit, simply imagine a repeat for 20 lines BDS style ;))) ~jill