Re: Seashells no longer can doubt the existence of Exhaliens or MisterRight

  • nightstalker22
    Message 1 of 467 , Oct 1, 2002
      "they laughed at Fred Johnston too."-BDS

      yes but HE's a comedian....the reason ladies laugh at YOU is a
      completely different story! :D

      "The joke is......."-BDS

      ( BDS reaches into his pocket and pulls out his joke! ) :D lol
    • mitch
      Message 467 of 467 , Mar 17 6:15 PM
        (((((therefore, the only conclusion i can reach is that they do not
        wish
        to understand what we are trying to say. they won't even admit it is
        an interesting case, because that might dent their absolute
        objectivism. their minds were made up LONG before they read any of
        this, and, in my understanding, this is as much "fundyism" as any
        other)))))

        Of all the people in the group Sub I think you are the one that is
        least imprisoned by your unique perspective on life. You are very
        open and I find that remarkable and wonderful. I find you to be a
        very open minded and intelligent woman.

        Like munch so wisely said we are all only human.

        peace
        md