Re: Gee....aren't we nasty today

  • nightstalker22
    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 1, 2002
      "the Duck™ then turns to the Nightstalker™ and says, "now
      where were we?" Nightstalker™ proceeds to remove ( censored
      material, according to Yahoo™ TOS, this material is NOT allowed to
      be printed outside of an adult forum )....and five hours later, BDS
      gets home from working the bar and finds...."-Nightstalker22
      ------
      "Nightstalker in his diaper, dirty again. I mean, what did you
      think,....this happened over twenty years ago, and was just a baby's
      dream.

      And so, more than twenty years later, Nightstalker takes his new
      love, techanna walking in the moonlight, but they come upon
      Ambassador who has a sheep in the..........."-BDS
      ------
      headlock, trying to get it to submit to his sexual desires....just
      then, seemingly triggered by the moonlight ( full moon ), Techanna
      starts to howl, and her fangs and claws grow inches by the second.

      Techbeast™ grabs hold of Ambi's mutton, tearing it in two, and
      drinking the carcasses spilled blood! ambASSador tries to run away,
      but the savage beast pounces on her prey, mounting the terrified
      thief...."PLEASE let me live!!", cried the ambASSador....in a moment
      of cloud coverage, the senseless Techanna regains somewhat of a
      conscience, and barters a deal with the knee knocking cross dresser.

      all of this happening rather quickly has startled the Nightstalker™,
      and he stood afar off for safety reasons, but too far to hear what
      was being said. Nightstalker™ couldnt gather if this "childhood
      dream" was in fact a dream, or was it all part of a larger,
      intricate, diabolical scheme......
    • techanna
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 7, 2002
        --- In achristianvsatheistclub@y..., braindeadslut2 <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@y..., techanna <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@y..., braindeadslut2
        >

        > "Just wondering why you picked me, that's all. :)"
        >

        > Because nightdribbler is INSANELY in love with you, but won't admit
        > it,.....not even to himself.

        Yeah right now tell me another one!

        > You know the way virgins are! ............uh,.....er,.....well
        maybe
        > you DON'T,...........but *I* was a virgin once,....you know.

        OMG, hahahahahahahaha....let me guess...you lost your virginity at
        6 ..7 .. or was it ..8?

        ---tech