Re: Delaying repentance will be fatal! Please give up sins and be saved

  • braindeadslut2
    Message 1 of 4 , May 26, 2002
      --- In achristianvsatheistclub@y..., techanna <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      "And thank God He does! You need his well wishes whether you want to
      admit it or not. :)"

      And you are lucky that I know that you REALLY believe when the
      Perfect Atheist tells you that there are no gods.

      I knew all along that deep down inside you didn't believe in gods
      anyway.

      I still don't know why you insist on praying to rocks, though!
    • Alexander Donovan
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 18, 2004
        You need brain surgery whether you want to admit it or not;)

        --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, techanna