      To: achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com
      From: no_reply@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 11:41:57 -0700
      Subject: RE: [A ChristianVsAtheist Club] Obamacare Reality

      Medicaid is for those who cannot pay for health costs which is paid by the taxpayers. Health insurance is for those who have money and want to ensure that their savings will not be wiped out like home insurance. Loons/ creeps/ freaks/dullards refuse to see this because, from my perspective, they have a slave mentality wanting the government to take over the entire healthcare system. If that occurs the healthcare system in America will be run like the VA. Rich Americans will continue to pay the best healthcare providers with their own money. The rest will be shuffled off to inferior doctors, nurses and equipment. In summary, under a government run system their will be two very different healthcare systems. Come November the voters will decide which path we go down. If the Repugs gain the Senate and hold the House Obamacare will be taken apart.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic