DOUBT

  • tapan niyogi
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2003
      Doubt is a crippling state of mind. We get a great idea of doing somethingThe idea is in our capacity provided we follow the initiative thpoughly. Then the mind starts getting loads of doubts that undermine the whole idea gradually doubts gets more power than the original vision. We need to develop enough concentration to get back to the original ideas and to keep faith with it.
      Doubt is worthwhile when it helps us to discover our action in fight, suffering and anguish.

      tkniyogi