Promise yourself

  • troynotorious
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2003
      PROMISE YOURSELF

      To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind;
      To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet;
      To make all your friends feel that there is something in them;
      To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come
      true;
      To think only the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only
      the
      best;
      To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are
      about your
      own;
      To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater
      achievements
      of the future;
      To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living
      creature
      you meet a smile;
      To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no
      time to criticize others;
      To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear;
      and too
      happy to permit the presence of trouble;
      To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not
      in
      loud words, but in great deeds;
      To live in the faith that the whole world is on your side so long as
      you are
      true to the best that is in you.

      Promise Yourself, by Jewel Diamond Taylor

      "THE GREATEST MEASURE OF A PERSON'S CHARACTER IS THEIR BEHAVIOR AND
      ACTIONS WHEN NO ONE IS WATCHING"
    • honeym8
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2003
        Thanks This is great

        --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, "troynotorious"
        <troynotorious@y...> wrote:

        > PROMISE YOURSELF
        >
        > To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind;
        > To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet;
        > To make all your friends feel that there is something in them;
        > To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism
        come
        > true;
        > To think only the best, to work only for the best, and to expect
        only
        > the
        > best;
        > To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are
        > about your
        > own;
        > To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater
        > achievements
        > of the future;
        > To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living
        > creature
        > you meet a smile;
        > To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have
        no
        > time to criticize others;
        > To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for
        fear;
        > and too
        > happy to permit the presence of trouble;
        > To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world,
        not
        > in
        > loud words, but in great deeds;
        > To live in the faith that the whole world is on your side so long
        as
        > you are
        > true to the best that is in you.
        >
        > Promise Yourself, by Jewel Diamond Taylor
        >

        > "THE GREATEST MEASURE OF A PERSON'S CHARACTER IS THEIR BEHAVIOR
        AND
        > ACTIONS WHEN NO ONE IS WATCHING"
      • ahou1016
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2003
          Very pleased to read this great article in warm and lovely April!! It
          seems that everything are smile to me --- skies are always beautiful,
          green are always lively and birds are always lovely ¡­¡­ £¬the
          greatest beauty to me is that i feel i have many honest and gentle
          friends in this world, i feel God's love from them! Once i remember
          their kind images, i must smile happily, they are all to me!
          Today is beautiful and tomorrow will be more beautiful!
          God bless!--- --- In