Re: [ACWDYG ] Up-date on young Zane

  • Michael traster
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2013
      thought it could be that.. as things go, this is simple and good news !
      thank God !

      Mike T

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2013
        Thanks! I thought you would have an idea. It was good news for the family. Once it is known what is going on you get a better feel for what one has to deal with. Young Zane seems to be handling it well according to his grandmother.

        Again, thanks to all who lifted him in prayer.