For Today & change of email address

  • Ian R Stephenson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2012
      *I will state once again, if you don't want to receive these missives then
      reply with 'unsubscribe ' but please don't mark then as spam, some people
      do like to receive them and marking them as spam causes no end of problems*

      *
      *

      *For Today --*

      * *

      How can they rise out of such misery, bad repute and hopelessness?

      The practical answer is that since these things have happened among

      us, they can happen with you. Should you wish them above all else,

      and be willing to make use of our experience, we are sure they will come.

      *-- Alcoholics Anonymous, page 153*

      * *

      *
      *

      * *

      If you know the music the moment the violin string begins to vibrate, then

      you know how to navigate through the forest of brambles and entanglements

      with freedom and ease. If, on the other hand, you think that with practice
      the

      forest of brambles and entanglements will altogether disappear, then right

      from the beginning you are hopelessly entangled and won't find your way.

      * *

      *-- John Daido Loori***

      * *

      * *

      Man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life and not a

      "secondary rationalization" of instinctual drives. This meaning is unique

      and specific in that it must and can be fulfilled by him alone; only then

      does it achieve a significance which will satisfy his own *will* to
      meaning.

      *-- Vikyor Frankl*

      * *

      We have direction, hope and something to look forward to, each and

      every day. Something to work toward. When we meet people who are

      living on-purpose we revere them, call them heroes and envy their lives.

      But we each have out own gifts to bring. Like the �Little Drummer Boy�

      our personal gifts are all that God wants from us. When our personal

      purpose is expressed in how we make a living, we are fulfilled and happy.

      When that purpose also reveals our individual method of service to our

      fellow man, fear falls away and peace and satisfaction take its place.

      *-- Chris Fenwick*

      *Love and myGgwy Ian S..*
      --
      Get Real, Get Now