Re: [ACWDYG ] update for prayer warriors

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 22, 2012
      Thank you to you and your family. I know Paul and his family appreciate your willingness to pray for him.

      --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, Lalic Messanger <abluesky2012@...> wrote:

      > our families are with him
      >

      > >________________________________

    • Alice
      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 7, 2013
        Received this up-date on the youngster I requested prayer for a short time ago. Please lift Zane up as you have a moment. Thank you!

        "Good morning!

        My 9 year old grandson, Zane, will be having an EEG this morning at MCG Children's Hospital to try to determine what is causing the seizure-like symptoms in the right side of his face. He has only had three incidents in a year, but his pediatrician wants to get to the bottom of it. The hour long procedure is at 11:00 and Tina and Donnie should have the results by 2:00. Please lift up a prayer for all concerned.

        Thank you!

        Shirley "
      • Michael traster
        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 7, 2013
          prayers spoken for young Zane!

          Message 4 of 19 , Mar 9, 2013
            Only just got your mail hope all went well and that they were able to find what was wrong. I will pray for them.
            Chris

            > Message du 07/03/13 15:26
            > De : "Alice"
            > A : achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com
            > Copie à :
            > Objet : [ACWDYG ] update for prayer warriors
            >

            > Received this up-date on the youngster I requested prayer for a short time ago. Please lift Zane up as you have a moment. Thank you!

            Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net
          • Alice
            Message 5 of 19 , Mar 10, 2013
              Yes, they did find what was wrong. Thank you. That up-date was in the last posting on Zane.

              By the way, int he future please remove from your post the foreign language tag/link. This is an English speaking group.

              Thanks again for your prayers.

              Message 6 of 19 , May 5, 2013
                Heard late last evening that my friend made it home from the hospital. In pain but home. Please continue to pray for her rest and recovery. Also pray for those unknowns who have health issues and concerns. Prayers take little time and are felt wherever they are needed. If you have asked for my prayers you know they are being lifted.

                ~Alice
              • sandyharper_sh
                Message 7 of 19 , May 8, 2013
                  We will continue to pray for all to be healthy and happy, Alice. That's our natural state of existence.
                  Sandy

                  --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, "Alice" <teddybear1937@...> wrote:

                  > Heard late last evening that my friend made it home from the hospital. In pain but home. Please continue to pray for her rest and recovery. Also pray for those unknowns who have health issues and concerns. Prayers take little time and are felt wherever they are needed. If you have asked for my prayers you know they are being lifted.
                  >
                  > ~Alice

                • sandyharper_sh
                  Message 8 of 19 , May 9, 2013
                    Hi Alice: There is a quote I got from "Science, Religion & Spirituality." I can't give a link because it is not allowed. I wish you all the best.
                    •"I used to pray that God would feed the hungry, or do this or that, but now I pray that he will guide me to do whatever I'm supposed to do, what I can do. I used to pray for answers, but now I'm praying for strength. I used to believe that prayer changes things, but now I know that prayer changes us and we change things." --Mother Teresa
                    Science, Religion & Spirituality

                    With regards,
                    sandy

                    > --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, "Alice" <teddybear1937@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Heard late last evening that my friend made it home from the hospital. In pain but home. Please continue to pray for her rest and recovery. Also pray for those unknowns who have health issues and concerns. Prayers take little time and are felt wherever they are needed. If you have asked for my prayers you know they are being lifted.
                    > >
                    > > ~Alice

                  • Alice
                    Message 9 of 19 , May 9, 2013
                      I thank you for your wishes but my friend, Judy, needs prayers and wishes for her rest and recovery from her accident about a week ago.

                      I believe that God needs us to do his biding in feeding the hungry, etc. My prayer for you is that He will give you strength and answers where needed. Indeed, prayer does change us especially when we stop and listen for His words.

                      ~Alice

                      --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, "sandyharper_sh" <sandyharper_sh@...> wrote:

                      > Hi Alice: There is a quote I got from "Science, Religion & Spirituality." I can't give a link because it is not allowed. I wish you all the best.
                      > •"I used to pray that God would feed the hungry, or do this or that, but now I pray that he will guide me to do whatever I'm supposed to do, what I can do. I used to pray for answers, but now I'm praying for strength. I used to believe that prayer changes things, but now I know that prayer changes us and we change things." --Mother Teresa
                      > Science, Religion & Spirituality
                      >
                      > With regards,
                      > sandy
                      >
                      > > --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, "Alice" <teddybear1937@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > Heard late last evening that my friend made it home from the hospital. In pain but home. Please continue to pray for her rest and recovery. Also pray for those unknowns who have health issues and concerns. Prayers take little time and are felt wherever they are needed. If you have asked for my prayers you know they are being lifted.
                      > > >
                      > > > ~Alice

                    • Alice
                      Message 10 of 19 , Jun 28, 2013
                        My friend's husband made it through the surgery, but I have do not have a more recent up-date. Perhaps I will hear from her soon. Thank you for your prayers.

                        ~Alice