Re: [ACWDYG ] Re: ANYBODY WHO NEEDS ENCOURAGEMENT?

  • Ian Stephenson
    Message 1 of 38 , Nov 21, 2012
      ANGER,ANGER,ANGER,ANGER...
      PAIN,PAIN,PAIN,PAIN,PAIN...
      FEAR,FEAR,FEAR,FEAR,FEAR..

      That is what I read from you..
      There is masses of help out there, avail yourself of it..
      FYI
      I am in VERY close contact with Al-Anon..
      You're in water up to your neck, believe and you will receive a canoe..
      You're going to have to paddle yourself though and by the sounds of it you don't know how..
      Those people do..
      The would be willing to teach you how to too
      Ian S..

      P  Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary.
      An absence of alternatives clears the mind marvellously

    • Alice
      Message 38 of 38 , Nov 22, 2012
        Ian, well said. There are none so helpless than those who will not help themselves.

        I, for one, totally misread this person original request. Shame on me but at least we tried.