For Today..

  • Ian Stephenson
    Message 1 of 1204 , Aug 1, 2012
      For Today –

      Some of you are thinking: "Yes, what you tell us is true, but it doesn't fully apply.
      We admit we have some of these symptoms, but we have not gone to the
      extremes you fellows did, nor are we likely to, for we understand ourselves so
      well after what you have told us that such things cannot happen again. We have
      not lost everything in life through drinking and we certainly do not intend to.
      Thanks for the information."

      -- Alcoholics Anonymous, pages 38, 39

      No man's knowledge here can go beyond his experience.

      -- John Locke

      If I wanted to become a tramp, I would seek information and advice from the
      most successful tramp I could find. If I wanted to become a failure I would
      seek advice from men who have never succeeded. If I wanted to succeed
      in all things, I would look around me for those who are succeeding, and
      do as they have done.

      -- Joseph Marshall Wade

      Love and myGgwy Ian S

      P  Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary.
      An absence of alternatives clears the mind marvellously

    • c.barton
      Message 1204 of 1204 , Jan 21, 2013
        Have a good trip and be good to yourself :-)
        Chris in snowy France.