THE CLEAR AND UNCHANGING NATURE OF TRUTH.

  • Michael traster
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2012
      Holocaust survivor says "Destroy Irans Nuclear Infrastructure! No 2 State!"

      AT THE TUBE OF THE YOU

      When he saw the OUTRAGES OF THE DEATH CAMPS, GENERAL EISENHOWER

      COMMANDED THAT THEY BE WELL RECORDED IN WORD, AND PHOTOGRAPH

      SO NO LIAR COULD EVER DENY THEM .

      Truth from the mouth of a survivor.

    • Ian Stephenson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2012
        Hi Mike,
                       As far as I remember he also made the local villagers clean up some of the " left overs " ? that they didn't know about or had conveniently looked the other way from..
        They stuff for Sean is being dhl'd sent you a private email..
        Ian S..

        P  Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary.
        An absence of alternatives clears the mind marvellously

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2012
          Hello Ian,

          You're right !  Eisenhower had the local German citizens participate in the burial of the dead.

          Any claim or pretending in them was obliterated by the stark horror of what they had
          CHOSEN TO "NOT KNOW".

          That stark inescapable experience changed their proud denial forever, and they became
          transformed by it.

          Eisenhower had a practical honest wisdom that went deep to the very soul.

          Mike

          ---

        • Ian Stephenson
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2012
            Just found out that the package for Sean will take between a week and 10 days.. Yawn..