Re: [ACWDYG ] uplifting news..

  • Michael traster
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 29, 2011
      votes still count though the media/elite do their best to convince us otherwise, and at this hour they are desperate on that matter.

      M.T.

      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 29, 2011
        Yep.

        From: Michael traster <michaelpault@...>
        Subject: [ACWDYG ] economy
        To: achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thursday, September 29, 2011, 8:33 AM

        About 1/3 of retail employers STATE that they will hire fewer Christmas Season Workers this year  than last.

      • steven martin
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 29, 2011
          Keep up that sense of humor.  That's one of things that sets people like you apart from those who are trying to take away our wonderful way of life.
          Look at all the misery Russia and the Eastern Bloc was like under the a totalitarian regime.
          No one was happy.  No freedom.  No religious freedoms.  No free thought.  No free speech.
          As a country we are truely blessed.  Let's remember those blessed moments.  We will never lose them.
          Steve

          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 1, 2011
            Thanks for your thoughts, Steve. For me, humor has a way of making even the cloudiest days a little brighter. I love laughter...it makes one feel good all over. Have a wonderful day and laugh at least once! More if you can manage it. ~Alice