Re: [ACWDYG ] Re: Update.....on me.

  • Michael traster
    Message 1 of 21 , Jan 6, 2011
      Alice,

      You are in my prayers... Lord guide Alice's body to begin to reverse these blockages in a healthy way. Also Lord guide her physicians to help her in the safese and most effective ways so that her heart is safe and restored.

      Thank you lord for doing this for Alice. In Jesus' name.

      Mike  T.

      Message 2 of 21 , Jan 7, 2011
        Prayers for you being sent out. Look after yourself, and let others help you where they can.
        Sleep when you can to give your heart a rest and let the meds work for you.
        Prayers and gentle cyber hugs to you ((((*))))

        > Message du 05/01/11 23:02

        > Please say a little prayer for me. I found myself in the ER this past Sunday night.
        >
        > ~Alice

      • MICHELLE GATELY
        Message 3 of 21 , Jan 7, 2011
          Excellent!!!!! :)

          On 1/6/11 11:35 PM, "Alice" <teddybear1937@...> wrote

          > Thoughts are prayer I do believe. I am feeling pretty good today. Each day
          > should be better acd better! ~A
          >
          > --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com
          > <mailto:achangewilldoyougood%40yahoogroups.com> , "divalee11" <divalee@...>
          > wrote:
          >> >
          >> > Alice
          >> > You are in my thoughts and prayers
          >> > Lots of hugs
          >> > Divalee
          >> >
          >> > --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com
          >> <mailto:achangewilldoyougood%40yahoogroups.com> , "Alice" <teddybear1937@>

          >>> Sunday night. I am old that I had a heart attack caused a a 99% blockage in
          >>> the lower part of the heart. I also have a70% in the upper. I am now home,
          >>> but I have to go back next week for another cath to clear the 70% blockage,
          >>> so just that I may not be as active for a couple of days next week. I am
          >>> feeling really exhausted may just be the meds we weill see. I ask for
          >>> prayers.

        • Sonya Bellamy
          Message 4 of 21 , Jan 7, 2011
            Amen

            Prayers for you being sent out. Look after yourself, and let others help you where they can.
            Sleep when you can to give your heart a rest and let the meds work for you.
            Prayers and gentle cyber hugs to you ((((*))))

            > Message du 05/01/11 23:02

            > Please say a little prayer for me. I found myself in the ER this past Sunday night.
            >
            > ~Alice

          • Alice
            Message 5 of 21 , Jan 7, 2011
              Mike,

              Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I am feeling even better today. They haven't called about the other cath as yet. Not exactly looking forward to that but whatever will be will be. I do believe if my son had not been here with me I may not have had such good results. He had me to the ER in I might say record time! I also might add they didn't waste any time getting me into the cath lab. I for one can do without the excitement. I truly thought I was just trying to avoid a stroke. Nothing like being a dummy. Should it happen again I will know better. But knowing me it won't happen the same way but I now having the "blasting caps"! I know how serious all this has been and I still have a way to go but one must not loose their sense of human. Agreed????? My son explained to me that they told him I had a 99%, 70% and 20%. 99% has been stented and I guess the 70% will be next.
              They have plied me with all the usual meds so for now I will just rest, etc.

              Thank you again for your prayers.

              ~Alice
              --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, Michael traster <michaelpault@...> wrote:

              > Alice,
              >
              > You are in my prayers... Lord guide Alice's body to begin to reverse these blockages in a healthy way. Also Lord guide her physicians to help her in the safese and most effective ways so that her heart is safe and restored.
              >
              > Thank you lord for doing this for Alice. In Jesus' name.
              >
              > Mike  T.

            • divalee11
              Message 6 of 21 , Jan 7, 2011
                Alice, I am so glad you are feeling much better....
                Divalee

                --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, "Alice" <teddybear1937@...> wrote:

                > Mike,
                >
                > Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I am feeling even better today. They haven't called about the other cath as yet. Not exactly looking forward to that but whatever will be will be. I do believe if my son had not been here with me I may not have had such good results. He had me to the ER in I might say record time! I also might add they didn't waste any time getting me into the cath lab. I for one can do without the excitement. I truly thought I was just trying to avoid a stroke. Nothing like being a dummy. Should it happen again I will know better. But knowing me it won't happen the same way but I now having the "blasting caps"! I know how serious all this has been and I still have a way to go but one must not loose their sense of human. Agreed????? My son explained to me that they told him I had a 99%, 70% and 20%. 99% has been stented and I guess the 70% will be next.
                > They have plied me with all the usual meds so for now I will just rest, etc.
                >
                > Thank you again for your prayers.
                >
                > ~Alice
                > --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, Michael traster <michaelpault@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Alice,
                > >
                > > You are in my prayers... Lord guide Alice's body to begin to reverse these blockages in a healthy way. Also Lord guide her physicians to help her in the safese and most effective ways so that her heart is safe and restored.
                > >
                > > Thank you lord for doing this for Alice. In Jesus' name.
                > >
                > > Mike  T.

              • Laura Kirk
                Message 7 of 21 , Jan 7, 2011
                  Dear Alice,

                  Sounds like you have a guardian angel in your son... but I will be praying for
                  reinforcements nonetheless.. I'm feeling an odd connection to this group even
                  tho the religion and politics would normally have me hitting the road.. My
                  dilemma had everything to do with expecting my 2 kids to rescue me... and being
                  sorely dissappointed.. My son's name is Ian.. My daughter is Samantha.. she
                  was named so for being born on July 4th.. the biggest change I'm faced with
                  right now is letting go of them... learning to care for myself first is a very
                  tall order for me.

                  I suspect your son is much older than mine (24) and i realize now that expecting
                  my 19 year old daughter to comprehend what i was going thru (going off the
                  antidepressant med i'd been taking for almost 15 years) was beyond her
                  capabilities.. its a dangerous thing to do yet not much is to be found on the
                  web about it. Depression is a serious illness and rebound is hell... in the
                  midst of it I experienced a ptsd flashback to the abuse i suffered at the hand
                  of my son's father 25 years ago... triggered by an drunken aggressive neighbor
                  coming after me... so suspecting domestic violence was quite intuitive...

                  Again, thank you all, and Alice - I pray for a speedy recovery and many healthy
                  happy years ahead..

                  Laura
                  (soaking up enough sun here in south florida for all of us.. :)

                  ________________________________

                  Message 8 of 21 , Jan 7, 2011
                    Alice,

                    You're WELCOME.

                    I sense that you are in good hands and that they are being thorough and careful with you.

                    Thank God for their skill and for your son's quickness in getting you to care.

                    Good to have the 99 behind you. ! 70 Next I assume!

                    Medicine can be a wonderful Godsend.

                    I'm very glad to hear that you're on the mend!

                    you remain in my prayers, expecting God's hand with the medical people, and your very

                    good recovery!

                    your friend, Mike

                    Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I am feeling even better today. They haven't called about the other cath as yet. Not exactly looking forward to that but whatever will be will be. I do believe if my son had not been here with me I may not have had such good results. He had me to the ER in I might say record time! I also might add they didn't waste any time getting me into the cath lab. I for one can do without the excitement. I truly thought I was just trying to avoid a stroke. Nothing like being a dummy. Should it happen again I will know better. But knowing me it won't happen the same way but I now having the "blasting caps"! I know how serious all this has been and I still have a way to go but one must not loose their sense of human. Agreed????? My son explained to me that they told him I had a 99%, 70% and 20%. 99% has been stented and I guess the 70% will be next.
                    They have plied me with all the usual meds so for now I will just rest, etc.

                    Thank you again for your prayers.

                    ~Alice
                    --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, Michael traster <michaelpault@...> wrote:

                    > Alice,
                    >
                    > You are in my prayers... Lord guide Alice's body to begin to reverse these blockages in a healthy way. Also Lord guide her physicians to help her in the safese and most effective ways so that her heart is safe and restored.
                    >
                    > Thank you lord for doing this for Alice. In Jesus' name.
                    >
                    > Mike  T.

                  • pvmarquez
                    Message 9 of 21 , Jan 7, 2011
                      You will be in my prayers from hereon. They might do an angioplasty as was done to me 5 years ago. It was painless and I was awake in the duration of the procedure. You will get well. Please take good care.

                      --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, "Alice" <teddybear1937@...> wrote:

                      > Please say a little prayer for me. I found myself in the ER this past Sunday night. I am old that I had a heart attack caused a a 99% blockage in the lower part of the heart. I also have a70% in the upper. I am now home, but I have to go back next week for another cath to clear the 70% blockage, so just that I may not be as active for a couple of days next week. I am feeling really exhausted may just be the meds we weill see. I ask for prayers.
                      >
                      > ~Alice

                    • Ian Stephenson
                      Message 10 of 21 , Jan 7, 2011
                        Alice, I am positive in the extreme that you will receive enough..

                        P Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary.
                        An absence of alternatives clears the mind marvellously

                        ________________________________

                        wrote:

                        > Alice,
                        > You are in my prayers... Lord guide Alice's body to begin to reverse these
                        >blockages in a healthy way. Also Lord guide her physicians to help her in the
                        >safese and most effective ways so that her heart is safe and restored.

                        > Thank you lord for doing this for Alice. In Jesus' name.
                        > Mike T.

                      • Michael traster
                        Message 11 of 21 , Jan 7, 2011
                           a specific prayer for Alice:

                          Lord, let Alice use this tiredness to allow and enable her body to quietly, strongly and continually regenerate and heal itself.

                          Let her heart regain it's strength and a renewed youthrul and healthy circulation.

                          Touch the muscles of her heart, Lord and restore them to full strength and vitality.

                          Fill Alice with a calm quiet and strong faith, that you are touching her heart and healing her
                          on deep and powerful levels .

                          help Alice...Lord ... guide her to feel a great calm in that your healing hands are upon her.. make it as real a a quietly warming sunshine warming one sitting on a high hill top on a perfect summer' day.

                          OPEN A WINDOW IN ALICE'S MIND AND HEART LORD AND SHOW HER THAT YOU ARE BRINGING HER A NEW COVENANT SO THAT SHE HAS RENEWED STRENGTH, VIGOR, OPTIMISM, AND THAT ALONG WITH THIS YOU WILL SHOW HER NEW PURPOSES AND A
                          NEW BALANCE IN HER LIFE.

                          Bring perfect Assurance to Alice that all of this is your work being done in your loving will.

                          In Jesus' name.... AMEN !---

                        • Alice
                          Message 12 of 21 , Jan 7, 2011
                            Thank you for the beautiful prayer and may I say that it be repeated on your behalf to the Lord for our expressed needs. He is the Great Healer. Please know that you have been in my prayers daily as well as others in need. ~Alice

                            --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, Michael traster <michaelpault@...> wrote:

                            >  a specific prayer for Alice:
                            >
                            > Lord, let Alice use this tiredness to allow and enable her body to quietly, strongly and continually regenerate and heal itself.
                            >
                            > Let her heart regain it's strength and a renewed youthrul and healthy circulation.
                            >
                            > Touch the muscles of her heart, Lord and restore them to full strength and vitality.
                            >
                            > Fill Alice with a calm quiet and strong faith, that you are touching her heart and healing her
                            > on deep and powerful levels .
                            >
                            > help Alice...Lord ... guide her to feel a great calm in that your healing hands are upon her.. make it as real a a quietly warming sunshine warming one sitting on a high hill top on a perfect summer' day.
                            >
                            > OPEN A WINDOW IN ALICE'S MIND AND HEART LORD AND SHOW HER THAT YOU ARE BRINGING HER A NEW COVENANT SO THAT SHE HAS RENEWED STRENGTH, VIGOR, OPTIMISM, AND THAT ALONG WITH THIS YOU WILL SHOW HER NEW PURPOSES AND A
                            > NEW BALANCE IN HER LIFE.
                            >
                            > Bring perfect Assurance to Alice that all of this is your work being done in your loving will.
                            >
                            > In Jesus' name.... AMEN !---

                          • Alice
                            Message 13 of 21 , Jan 7, 2011
                              Yes, angio is the plan but not as the first one. Don't know when exactly but should be fairly soon.

                              --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, "pvmarquez" <pvmarquez@...> wrote:

                              > You will be in my prayers from hereon. They might do an angioplasty as was done to me 5 years ago. It was painless and I was awake in the duration of the procedure. You will get well. Please take good care.
                              >

                              > --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, "Alice" <teddybear1937@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > Please say a little prayer for me. I found myself in the ER this past Sunday night. I am old that I had a heart attack caused a a 99% blockage in the lower part of the heart. I also have a70% in the upper. I am now home, but I have to go back next week for another cath to clear the 70% blockage, so just that I may not be as active for a couple of days next week. I am feeling really exhausted may just be the meds we weill see. I ask for prayers.
                              > >
                              > > ~Alice

                            • heather.crabill
                              Message 14 of 21 , Feb 24, 2011
                                Prayers :) :) :)