Re: [ACWDYG ] presidential announcements

  • willothewispl@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2010
      Bull!

      ________________________________
      From: Michael traster <michaelpault@...>
      To: achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, November 30, 2010 1:06:58 PM
      Subject: [ACWDYG ] presidential announcements

      Why doesn't obama take questions at most of his news "conferences"?

      He has no idea of what to say.

    • Michael traster
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010
         WILLOTHEWISP SAID:

        bull!

        ahh once again we see that "prancing cloud" " "earth lover" " butterfly heart" "tendersunset"
        "gentle breeze" " embracer of all " ( who agree that is....)  SEEMS TO HAVE THORNS !!!