Re: [ACWDYG ] Re: How to Care for Seniors

  • Punimin Abdullah
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 3, 2010
      Dear Phyllis,

      No matter how bad your mother treat you for what you have treated to her, I
      still salute you for caring your mother.

      Punimin

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 4, 2010
        Thank you, Renee. I'm sure my mother has a bit of dementia but I think there is
        a bit of laziness and a bit of a mean streak in her too.

        I, too, live with my mom (mother-in-law). She has dementia and trust me she has

        her good days and bad days. It is hard but in the long run it will be worth
        it. I will definitely keep you and your family in my prayers. If you need to
        vent, I'm always on the computer!!

        God Bless You!
        Renee Lacy