Re: who is ...

  • valh90
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2010
      from where?:
      Brigitte Gabriel (born October 21, 1964) is a Lebanese-born journalist, author, activist and speaker on Islam and the Middle East.

      Brigitte Gabriel (born October 21, 1964) is a Lebanese American journalist, author, and activist. Gabriel says Islam keeps Arab countries backward,[1][2] and teaches terrorism.[3][4][5] In order to promote such views, Gabriel founded the American Congress For Truth and ACT! for America so that citizens may "Fearlessly speak out in defense of America, Israel and Western civilization."[6]

      Brigitte Gabriel faces angry mob in Memphis

      Regardless of what I think of Brigitte Gabriel and her views, the story of what happend at her lecture in Memphis is worth mentioning for a specific reeason: It demonstrated how Modern Muslims should and shouldn't act in the face of criticisim, even one that they consider to be extremely inciteful.

      Who Is Brigitte Gabriel?
      Gabriel, like me, is a Lebanese Christian who, like me, moved to the United States and, unlike me, made a career out vilifying Muslims. She runs the so-called American Congress for Truth, an attempt to capitalize on hate through hate.

      Brigitte Gabriel is one of the leading terrorism experts in the world providing information and analysis on the rise of global Islamic terrorism.

      --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, "Mike t" <michaelpault@...> wrote:

      > Brigitte Gabriel

    • Michael traster
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1 6:54 AM
        why have Christians and Jews fled Lebanon which was once thier beloved home?

        ---