For Today..

  • Ian Stephenson
    Message 1 of 1204 , Aug 31, 2010
      For Today --

      They have a new attitude, and they have been saved from a living death.

      -- Alcoholics Anonymous, page 150

      Life is better than death, I believe, if only because it is less boring, and
      because it has fresh peaches in it.
      -- Alice Walker

      Healing is accomplished when the sufferer no longer sees any value in pain.

      -- A Course In Miracles

      Love and myGgwy Ian S..
      An absence of alternatives clears the mind marvellously

    • c.barton
      Message 1204 of 1204 , Jan 21, 2013
        Have a good trip and be good to yourself :-)
        Chris in snowy France.