For Today..

  • Ian Stephenson
    Message 1 of 1204 , Aug 1, 2010

      For Today --

      As we go through the day we pause, when agitated or doubtful,
      and ask for the right thought or action. We constantly remind
      ourselves we are no longer running the show, humbly saying
      to ourselves many times each day "Thy will be done."

      -- Alcoholics Anonymous, pages 87, 88

      You affect your subconscious mind by verbal repetition.

      -- W. Clement Stone

      Prayer may not change things for you, but it for sure changes
      you for things.

      -- Samuel M. Shoemaker

      Love and myGgwy Ian S..

      An absence of alternatives clears the mind marvellously

    • c.barton
      Message 1204 of 1204 , Jan 21, 2013
        Have a good trip and be good to yourself :-)
        Chris in snowy France.