For Today..

  • Ian Stephenson
    Message 1 of 1204 , Jan 1, 2010
      I request again that if you don't want to receive these anymore please don't mark them as spam
      just let me know and I will remove you from the list..

      For Today --

      Being still inexperienced and having just made conscious
      contact with God, it is not probable that we are going to
      be inspired at all times. We might pay for this presumption
      in all sorts of absurd actions and ideas.

      -- Alcoholics Anonymous, page 87

      The choice may have been mistaken, the choosing was not.

      -- Stephen Sondheim

      The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur
      when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or
      unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our
      discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and
      start searching for different ways or truer answers.

      -- M. Scott Peck

      Love and myGgwy Ian S..
      An absence of alternatives clears the mind marvellously

    • c.barton
      Message 1204 of 1204 , Jan 21, 2013
        Have a good trip and be good to yourself :-)
        Chris in snowy France.