Re: Yes, how smart is your right foot.

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 5, 2009
      Grant, I tried it more than once...I am wired in that manner. Well, at least some of us tried it. We also have to accept those things we have no control over and I suppose understanding comes in strange ways. I find it comforting to know that I am not the only one. The person/professional whatever probably found it out with some huge grant. You know like "studying the sex of a rain drop." ~Alice

      --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, grant_waves <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Naturally I tried this - didn't we all :)
      > Now all I'm doing is trying to work out why the brain's been hard-wired to make this happen and who first found this out .... OMG, maybe there's a web site somewhere "A guide to everything that happens that can't be changed" (A somewhat frustrating thought to have on a group message board with the title "achangewilldoyougood")
      >
      > All best bonfire night wishes to those in UK.
      >
      > Waves ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Grant :)
      >
      > --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, "Alice" <teddybear1937@> wrote:
      > >
      > > How Smart Is Your Right Foot?
      > >

      > > Just try this. It is from an orthopedic surgeon. This will
      > > boggle your mind and you will keep trying over and over again
      > > to see if you can outsmart your right foot - but you can't.
      > >
      > > It's preprogrammed in your brain!
      > >
      > > 1. WITHOUT anyone watching you - they will think you are GOOFY,
      > > and while sitting where you are at your desk in front of your
      > > computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise
      > > circles with it.
      > >
      > > 2. Now, while doing this, draw the number six in the air with
      > > your right hand. Your foot will change direction.
      > >

      > > I told you so! And there's nothing you can do about it!
      > >
      > > You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is
      > > done, you are going to try it again, if haven't already done so.

    • Alice
      Message 2 of 18 , Nov 5, 2009
        Jane,

        First I laughed then I got serious!

        ~A

        --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, leannejane layagan <mslayagan@...> wrote:

        > i tried it ang it made me laugh
        >
        > jane

      • c.barton
        Message 3 of 18 , Nov 5, 2009
          Are left handers able to do it? I used to be left handed till it was corrected out of me in junior school (long time ago). I tried about five times before I could do it right and left footed.
          Just a thought;-)
          Great fun for parties when the conversation lags. Got any more like this?
          Chris in Fr.

          Laposte.net fête ses 10 ans !

          Gratuite, garantie à vie et déjà utilisée par des millions d'internautes...
          vous aussi, pour votre adresse e-mail, choisissez laposte.net.

          Laposte.net, bien + qu'une messagerie
        • Michael traster
          Message 4 of 18 , Nov 5, 2009
            Mike is unavailable for comment at this time. IT seems that he has been arrested for
            falsifying a claim of having mdfma   that is ( for the uninitiated) :

            MULTI DIRECTIONAL FOOT MOTION ABILITY

            it is possible that this is all staged for a future talent show... as the police state that no such arrest has been made

              Message 6 of 18 , Nov 5, 2009
                At the moment I do not have any more of these, but you can try kissing your elbow...that is suppose to be a lot of fun! ~A

                Message 7 of 18 , Nov 5, 2009
                  Okie dokie, what shall my answers be...taking all suggestions available. ~A

                  --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, "c.barton" <c.barton@...> wrote:

                  > Alice you now have a lot to answer for. ;-)
                  > Â I am now drawing circles anticlockwise with my left foot while drawing 9's with left hand. in a minute I am going to spend more time coordinating all four limbs to dance together. I can see the evening going past with no Christmas knitting getting done (but I am having fun resoldering my brain).
                  > Chris in Fr.

                  > Laposte.net fête ses 10 ans !
                  >
                  > Gratuite, garantie à vie et déjà utilisée par des millions d'internautes...
                  > vous aussi, pour votre adresse e-mail, choisissez laposte.net.
                  >
                  > Laposte.net, bien + qu'une messagerie

                • Phyllis Dobrinsky
                  Message 8 of 18 , Nov 5, 2009
                    please send a video of this to the group. some of us need a good smile today.

                    ________________________________

                    Message 9 of 18 , Nov 5, 2009
                      new show

                      are we as smart as a 5th graders foot?

                      Message 10 of 18 , Nov 6, 2009
                        ahahahahaahahaha!!! thanks!

                        please send a video of this to the group. some of us need a good smile today.

                        ____________ _________ _________ __

                        Message 11 of 18 , Nov 7, 2009
                          ;-) Thanks
                          How about scratching left elbow with left hand?
                          Chris in Fr

                          Message 12 of 18 , Nov 7, 2009
                            First the thought police , now the foot police.
                            Hope they don't give your feet seperate cells. ;-)
                            Chris in Fr

                            Message 13 of 18 , Nov 7, 2009
                              lol