Re: I would like to drop out of this group

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2009
      Interesting! But you will have to drop/unsubscribe from the group yourself. ~Alice

      --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, Jaz Moquin <jazzykat413@...> wrote:

      > thanks to you all for all the emails and positive words, i just don't have time to read all these because I'm so busy with other groups, my apologizes, you can cancel me ASAP please, thanks to you all for your encouragement. take care of yourselves

    • Jaz Moquin
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009
        Alice, thank you for responding but I don't know how to unsubscribe myself, this is all new too me, I'm sorry, could you please tell me how.  Jasmine

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009
          Certainly,
          achangewilldoyougood-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

          It is always found at the bottom of the group's homepage.

          ~A