sad e-mail

  • BBAALLIIWW
    Message 1 of 627 , Aug 3 8:29 PM
      whenever I receive a mail from hrtflt I always
      expect it to be a chat invitation. but the latest I got
      is a sad mail. I didn't got the chance to have a
      chat with them because of the time difference but I've
      always tried to catch on them but with no luck. I'll
      surely miss those invitations...and her posts, of
      course. I wish them good luck and happiness. God bless!
    • love_is_gentle
      Message 627 of 627 , Jun 8, 2013
        Truth is simple but powerful !