Re: [ACWDYG ] Need to make friends

  • irene kitty
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
      WHATS UP WHERE ARE YOU FROM, I WAS BORN IN AMSTERDAM HOLLAND THAT MAKES ME DUTCH. SPK FLUENT SPANISH FRENCH AND ENGLISH. LIVED IN EUROPE SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA AND IN US. MAYBE I HEAR FROM YOU SOON...................................

      Amelia ajah <putrimales@...> wrote: Hi,

      Write to me.

      Cheers,
      Amelia

      j4joy2u <j4joy2u@...> wrote:
      am a member of this educating and inspiring group.
      I need to make true friends whom i can be chating with and writing
      mails to. my e-mail is j4joy2u@...
      God bless you all

      lots of love

    • Ian Stephenson
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2008
        My Tulips are flowering in Dordrecht right now..
        Love and myGgwy Ian S..

        An absence of alternatives clears the mind marvellously

        WHATS UP WHERE ARE YOU FROM, I WAS BORN IN AMSTERDAM HOLLAND THAT MAKES ME DUTCH. SPK FLUENT SPANISH FRENCH AND ENGLISH. LIVED IN EUROPE SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA AND IN US. MAYBE I HEAR FROM YOU SOON........ ......... ......... .........

        Amelia ajah <putrimales@yahoo. com> wrote: Hi,

        Write to me.

        Cheers,
        Amelia

        j4joy2u <j4joy2u@yahoo. com> wrote:
        am a member of this educating and inspiring group.
        I need to make true friends whom i can be chating with and writing
        mails to. my e-mail is j4joy2u@yahoo. com
        God bless you all

        lots of love

      • Leona
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2008
          My iris, Jonquils, Columbine , jasmine and Frinnge plant (Laropetelum) blooming in East Texas and I speak fluent TEXAN! LOL!Just joking!.. Welcome, Amelia to this great group. BTW..I really envie your Tulips and other beautifull plants. as well as the picturesque windmills.
          Lee, with love and GWG

          ---- Ian Stephenson <widow_twanky1@...> wrote:
          > My Tulips are flowering in Dordrecht right now..
          > Love and myGgwy Ian S..
          >
          > An absence of alternatives clears the mind marvellously

        • Glory Ezennajiofor
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 11, 2008
            Hey Joy
            I'm here for you can we start now.

            My name is glory , a Nigerian woman of 33 years old and married.

            Till I hear from you . Have a wonderful day.