Re: MY MIND

  • Leonard Rubino
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2008
      Mind..
      Your conscious mind is your body, it gathers information provided by our 5 senses and then is stored in our brain as memory we are then a product of that memory. However our subconscious mind is like a giant Googol it stores all the memory of every human being living has lived and probably will live. Your conscious mind is like a computer operator it send a command to the Subconscious mind and the Subconscious mind makes it so. regardless of whether the command is positive or negative. So every time you have a negative thought or command like I am sad your subconscious mind takes that as an order and your subconscious mine then makes you sadder. So watch what you say or think. Len Rubino

    • nesa edward
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 3, 2008
        I'm just getting to this one.. wow .. the surrender seem to be much work.. but worth it! thanks for sharing ..

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 4, 2008
          Yeah I didn't have time to respond the other say but this is great
          advice and surrender can be difficult but WITH GOD all things are
          possible.. t hanks for the heads up on how to get back and then maintain
          my peace

          <new2ness@.. .> wrote:

          > Huh! So how is it that u keep this kind of mind under control?

          know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. yahoo.com/
          ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ