The Color Of Our Nation

  • teacher_ron
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Red, White and Blue <br>That is the color of Me
      side, hand in hand <br>As the whole nation is in dismay
      lost <br>Pray for the friends and families it has cost
      that all the pain will go away <br><br>Red, White and
      Blue <br>That is the color of Me and You <br>Let us
      raise our FLAG into the sky <br>Together as one let us
      keep our heads held high <br>United together as we
      stand <br>We will fight for our land <br>For as
      together united as one <br>We will never forget what has
      been done <br>We will seek deep in our hearts
      land and loved ones <br>United together we will see
      that justice is done <br>We will fight for all we love
      and Blue <br>That is the color of Me and You <br>All
      together we stand <br>Raise our FLAG and reach for a hand
      to show <br>God bless us all <br>And we promise one
      another we will not fall. <br><br>~ Donna Berge