Re: [ACWDYG ] I have a surgery date

  • somasekhar reddy
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2 6:03 PM
      Hello Laura

      God bless you. All our prayers are with you. I am sure you will be better soon.

      Looking forward to hear you after the surgery...

      Thanks and Regards
      SomaSekharaReddy.K

        Surgery will be this coming Monday at 11:30 am I will be back in touch
        with the group when I am back o my feet.
        Laura

      • Coco, Yu-ling Ding
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3 2:31 PM
          Laura,
          My prayer will be with you and wish you a speedy recovery. Looking forward to hear from you after your sucessful surgery.

          Take care,

          Yu-ling Coco Ding