[ACWDYG ] Re: solution to gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Khalid
    Message 1 of 30 , May 2, 2007
      I'm sorry, I was only kidding. I like you gals so much to deny it.

      --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, "teddybear1937"
      <teddybear1937@...> wrote:

      > I agree with you, let us change the subject before it becomes too
      > risque! ~Alice
      >
      > --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, Glenda Long
      > <glndlong@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I think the secret is to fart and run as fast as you can!!!
      > > I can't believe we are talking about this!! Yikes/!!
      > > Glenda
      > >
      > > Khalid <khalidsahawneh@> wrote:
      > > If I can barely bare the smell of my gas, I can't
      imagine
      > what will
      > > happen to others if they smell it by accident!
      > >
      > > --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, Sharon Neese
      > > <neesesharon@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Cool. Me, too. I always knew I was different, too.
      > > >
      > > > Ian Stephenson <widow_twanky1@> wrote: I always knew I
      > > was different !,
      > > >
      > > > An absence of alternatives clears the mind marvellously

    • Glenda Long
      Message 2 of 30 , May 3, 2007
        Yes, We had better change the subject. Let's talk about storms. We had some bad ones last night in Texas. You know--they tell you to get out of a mobile home when warnings come--what if you really have nowhere to go that would take your German Shelpherd too ? I c an't leave him here by himself. Especially when I look at those brown eyes--He is depending on me too. We have a doublewide--but I still get scared. Mother Nature is so powerful! What would you guys do???

        Message 3 of 30 , May 3, 2007
          I don't know, I have never seen a storm before. Life is trouble, and
          I wish to help you, and if I was there with you I probably would. All
          we can do right now is sing, and laugh, and sing even more, because
          without that, I don't know what we have!

          Message 4 of 30 , May 4, 2007
            Khalid,
            You are so right--God was with us. In one particularly bad storm--Me and Mom and my 8 yr old son were in the hall with pillows and stuff. We started praying--and all of a sudden , I swear, that storm disappeared!! Mom and I were shocked. We said Thanks to God and it was so peaceful after that. Pretty cool, huh?

            <glndlong@...> wrote:

            > Yes, We had better change the subject. Let's talk about storms.
            We had some bad ones last night in Texas. You know--they tell you to
            get out of a mobile home when warnings come--what if you really have
            nowhere to go that would take your German Shelpherd too ? I c an't
            leave him here by himself. Especially when I look at those brown
            eyes--He is depending on me too. We have a doublewide--but I still
            get scared. Mother Nature is so powerful! What would you guys do???
            > Glenda
            >

            > Khalid <khalidsahawneh@...> wrote:
            > I'm sorry, I was only kidding. I like you gals so much to
            deny it.

            > --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, "teddybear1937"
            > <teddybear1937@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I agree with you, let us change the subject before it becomes too
            > > risque! ~Alice
            > >
            > > --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, Glenda Long
            > > <glndlong@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I think the secret is to fart and run as fast as you can!!!
            > > > I can't believe we are talking about this!! Yikes/!!
            > > > Glenda
            > > >
            > > > Khalid <khalidsahawneh@> wrote:
            > > > If I can barely bare the smell of my gas, I can't
            > imagine
            > > what will
            > > > happen to others if they smell it by accident!
            > > >
            > > > --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, Sharon Neese

            > > > was different !,

          • r
            Message 5 of 30 , May 4, 2007
              I am looking for friends in NC. I am going on a Lake Dinner Cruise tonight for Cinco De Mayo and I have no one to go with me.

              So it goes. I hope for a day when people want to gather again. Just to play games or sit on the porch and talk and laugh. Too much to hope for?

              Love and peace to all. Robin

              Always Learning

            • Janet B
              Message 6 of 30 , May 4, 2007
                Oh this sounds lovely..but..I am a few miles too far away..you take rainchecks..(LOL) Janet

              • Khalid
                Message 7 of 30 , May 4, 2007
                  Well, God can be helpful sometimes, but he was not helpful to me
                  yesterday, where I went to the supermarket to buy some antidandruf
                  shampoo. I always thought that Nivea products were gentle to the
                  skin, but that's not the impression I got when I tried the all new
                  AntiDandruf Clear Nivea Shampoo, which left a nasty burning sensation
                  to my skin, and was so agonizingly powerful that it removed my
                  beautiful natural salfume scent. And just when I thought I paid my
                  dues, and things couldn't get any worse, I realized that the dandruf
                  was not gone. Please help me, this dandruf is killing me!

                  <glndlong@...> wrote:

                  > Khalid,
                  > You are so right--God was with us. In one particularly bad storm-
                  -Me and Mom and my 8 yr old son were in the hall with pillows and
                  stuff. We started praying--and all of a sudden , I swear, that storm
                  disappeared!! Mom and I were shocked. We said Thanks to God and it
                  was so peaceful after that. Pretty cool, huh?
                  > Glenda
                  >
                  > Khalid <khalidsahawneh@...> wrote:
                  > I don't know, I have never seen a storm before. Life is
                  trouble, and
                  > I wish to help you, and if I was there with you I probably would.
                  All
                  > we can do right now is sing, and laugh, and sing even more, because
                  > without that, I don't know what we have!
                  >
                  > --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, Glenda Long
                  > <glndlong@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Yes, We had better change the subject. Let's talk about storms.
                  > We had some bad ones last night in Texas. You know--they tell you
                  > get out of a mobile home when warnings come--what if you really
                  have
                  > nowhere to go that would take your German Shelpherd too ? I c an't
                  > leave him here by himself. Especially when I look at those brown
                  > eyes--He is depending on me too. We have a doublewide--but I still
                  > get scared. Mother Nature is so powerful! What would you guys do???
                  > > Glenda
                  > >

                  > > Khalid <khalidsahawneh@> wrote:
                  > > I'm sorry, I was only kidding. I like you gals so much to
                  > deny it.
                  > >
                  > > --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, "teddybear1937"
                  > > <teddybear1937@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > I agree with you, let us change the subject before it becomes
                  too
                  > > > risque! ~Alice
                  > > >
                  > > > --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, Glenda Long

                  > > imagine
                  > > > what will

                • Rick Crocker
                  Message 8 of 30 , May 4, 2007
                    I am from eastern NC ...... Greenville area
                    ....... I know what you are talking about ....
                    remember when I was a kid all the conversation
                    amongst family members around the table, visits
                    to relatives, hours spent sitting on the front
                    porch in the summer evenings, ...... etc Seems
                    like the sense of community is gone ....... the
                    following of jobs has families scattered all
                    over the place and people work so hard, they only
                    capable of collapsing in front of the tv set when
                    they get home ....... not much home-style cooking
                    going on either I suspect .......

                    At 09:04 AM 5/4/2007, you wrote:

                    >I am looking for friends in NC. I am going on a
                    >Lake Dinner Cruise tonight for Cinco De Mayo and I have no one to go with me.
                    >
                    >So it goes. I hope for a day when people want to
                    >gather again. Just to play games or sit on the
                    >porch and talk and laugh. Too much to hope for?
                    >
                    >Love and peace to all. Robin
                    >
                    >Always Learning

                  • Glenda Long
                    Message 9 of 30 , May 5, 2007
                      Hi Khalid,
                      I know that Head and Shoulders has a gentle formula that my husband is using now--you might try that--You maybe have to find a home remedy if you can't stand the anti dandruff kind of chemicals they have to use. I have a book of Natural Home Remedies--I will see if if I can find a natural cure and let you know.
                      Glenda--
                      Okay I read it and here is what is said in my home remedies book--warm cider vinegar on your hair, wrap in a towel and leave on for an hour. Do this twice a week for a month and they said the dandruff would be gone. Keep in mind this is from a home remedies book--I have not tried it or tested it and I have never done it--so I can't say if it will be irritating to your skin or not. You might try a very small area at first and see how it does your skin. Hope this helps,

                      Message 10 of 30 , May 5, 2007
                        I'm sorry, without the email that you responded to, I don't know what you are referring to. Sorry. I can't breathe and chew gum at the same time.
                        Robin

                        Message 11 of 30 , May 5, 2007
                          Glenda, it works. The moment I put the vinegar the dandruff jumped
                          right off, as if they have seen their worst nightmare. There is one
                          problem though, my salfume aroma was changed to vinifume, and I don't
                          know how long it will take me to get used to that!

                          <glndlong@...> wrote:

> [...]
                          > > without that, I don't know what we have!
                          > >
                          > > --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, Glenda Long
                          > > <glndlong@> wrote:
                          > > >
                          > > > Yes, We had better change the subject. Let's talk about storms.
                          > > We had some bad ones last night in Texas. You know--they tell you
                          > > get out of a mobile home when warnings come--what if you really
                          > have
                          > > nowhere to go that would take your German Shelpherd too ? I c
                          an't
                          > > leave him here by himself. Especially when I look at those brown
                          > > eyes--He is depending on me too. We have a doublewide--but I
                          still
                          > > get scared. Mother Nature is so powerful! What would you guys
                          do???
                          > > > Glenda
                          > > >

                          > > > Khalid <khalidsahawneh@> wrote:
                          > > > I'm sorry, I was only kidding. I like you gals so much to

                        • jesse
                          Message 12 of 30 , May 6, 2007
                            JUST been sitting here all weekend eating the world famous -

                            BUSHES BAKED BEANS_--

                            WATCHING the weather channel-----

                            I wonder if greensburg -- is on the map-
                            looks like someone cut the rug down there----
                            but my comments dont matter---
                            YEAH I LIKE JOKES__BUT I DONT THINK PEOPLE IN THE WAY OF THE STORMS
                            WOULD LIKE MY JOKES___

                            someone send them relief ---how bout ---BUSHES BAKED BEANS___
                            I know that is cruel----but seems like everyone
                            turns their head until ---crap hits the fan ---then the calvery comes
                            floodin in ---hey how bout me i suffer tornados everyday---
                            --
                            has anyone noticed that the people of louisiana--that lost everthing---
                            moved north and mooched off everyone else instead of staying and

                            yeah I will wait for the work to come my way---and be sad but
                            greatfull when it does---
                            HEY GOD ____PLEASE STIR MY BAKED BEANS FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!
                            BRING ON THE STORMS____and rock me like a hurricane!!!!!!!!!!!
                          • Bethel
                            Message 13 of 30 , May 7, 2007
                              There is an old Indian saying that says not to judge someone until you have
                              walked in their moccasins.

                              Bethel

                              > has anyone noticed that the people of louisiana--that lost everthing---
                              > moved north and mooched off everyone else instead of staying and
                              > rebuilding themselves---I know it was tuff luck--but I wood have liked
                              > the work---
                              > and we all know that louisina had a lot of work to do----
                              > sounds like they wanted a free ride
                            • teddybear1937
                              Message 14 of 30 , May 7, 2007
                                Hi Bethel! That is one of my favorite thoughts and quotes. I
                                believe the complete quote refers to "walking a mile in their
                                moccasins". The message is still the same. Thanks! ~Alice

                                --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, "Bethel" <4444bmg@...>