Re: [ACWDYG ] New Member - Quick Intro

  • Glenda Long
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2007
      Hi Cindy,
      I have a lot of in laws who live in Oklahoma. I like Oklahoma. Glad to have you aboard!!
      Glenda

      cindymays73 <cindymays73@...> wrote:
      My name is Cindy and I live in OKC,OK.
      I am currently separated from my husband
      and we have two children together.

      I have two older children from a previous relationship.

      Will post more later. :)

    • Janet B
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2007
        Welcome Cindy..we look forward to hearing from you again..Janet ( from Canada)

      • Coco, Yu-ling Ding
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2007
          Hi Cindy,

          Welcome! I hope everything is going ok right now for you. We are here if you need us. I will be visiting Tulsa, OK in June. :-)

          Take care!

          Yu-ling Coco Ding
          714-388-8184