Re: hi all

  • teacher_ron
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2001
      I sure have never been faced with your problems.
      But some things I have learned in life has helped me
      in some of my situations.<br><br>I do know you need
      a change. Just changing how you look at things will
      be a start. Having a positive outlook will help yout
      attitude.<br><br>There may be days when you get up in the morning and
      things aren't the way you had hoped they would be.
      That's when you have to tell yourself that things will
      get better. <br><br>There are times when people
      disappoint you and let you down. But those are the times
      when you must remind yourself to trust your own
      judgments and opinions, to keep your life focused on
      believing in yourself. <br><br>There will be challenges to
      face and changes to make in your life, and it is up to
      you to accept them. <br><br>Constantly keep yourself
      headed in the right direction for you. It may not be
      easy at times, but in those times of struggle you will
      find a stronger sense of who you are.<br><br>So when
      the days come that are filled with frustration and
      unexpected responsibilities, remember to believe in yourself
      and all you want your life to be.<br><br>Because the
      challenges and changes will only help you to find the goals
      hat you know are meant to come true for you.<br><br>I
      truly believe you must have a goal (or a dream) in
      life... and then do what you must do to reach it, taking
      one small step at a time. Put it all down on
      paper.<br><br>I don't know if this helps or even makes sense in
      your situation but I know you must "Keep Believing in
      Yourself!"<br><br>Ron