Risks

  • teacher_ron
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2001
      R I S K S<br><br>To laugh is to risk appearing
      the fool.<br><br>To weep is to risk appearing
      sentimental.<br><br>To reach out to another is to risk
      involvement.<br><br>To expose feelings is to risk exposing your true
      crowd is to risk their loss.<br><br>To risk love is to
      risk being loved in return.<br><br>To live is to risk
      hazard in life is to risk nothing.<br><br>They may avoid
      suffering and sorrow,<br><br>But they cannot learn, feel,
      change, grow, love, or live.<br><br>Chained by their
      attitudes, they are slaves, <br><br>they have forfeited
      their freedom.<br><br>Only a person who risks is
      often and have a great day.<br><br>Ron