Re: How to avoid the criminal elements

  • breakitdown20744
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2001
      Alexandria:<br><br>It is your prerogative to have
      your own opinion, as I have mine. However, I feel that
      if you wanted to "attack" me, you could have
      e-mailed me.<br>This club, I believe, is for positivity,
      not negativity. And, yes, I love Timothy McVeigh - I
      don't like him and I wouldn't associate with and I
      certainly don't condone what he did; however, we cannot
      understand what is going on in his mind; what has caused him
      to be the way he is. Remember: ye who have not
      sinned may throw the first stone.<br><br>All the anger
      you have stored in you is only hurting yourself. Do
      you really think Timothy McVeigh gives a hoot whether
      you hate him or not; do you think he is losing sleep
      over it?<br><br>I don't want this to turn into a
      "debate"; you've said what you have to say and I've
      responded so let's not get the club riled.<br><br>Your
      friend,<br><br>Cheryl (Breakit)