CONVERSATION OF WAVES !!!

  • SVS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2006
      A Conversation of Waves

      There was once a small wave who was unhappy. "I'm so miserable," it
      moaned. "The other waves are big and powerful, while I'm so little and
      weak. Why is life so unfair?"

      Another wave passing by heard the small wave and decided to stop by.
      "You only think so because you haven't seen your own 'original nature'
      clearly. You think you're a wave and you think you're suffering. In
      reality you are neither."

      "What?" The small wave was surprised. "I'm not a wave? But it's obvious
      I'm a wave! I've got my crest, see? And there's my wake, little as it
      is. What do you mean I'm not a wave?"

      "This thing you call 'wave' is merely a temporary form you assume for a
      short time. You're really just water! When you understand completely
      that this is your fundamental nature, you will no longer be confused
      about being a wave, and you will be free of your misery."

      "If I'm water, what about you?"

      "I'm water too. I'm temporarily assuming the form of a wave somewhat
      larger than you, but that doesn't change my fundamental essence - water!
      I'm you and you're me. We're part of a greater self."

      Most people, mired in the illusion known as the material world,
      mistakenly assume they belong only to themselves. Therefore they compare
      themselves to other people. When they perceive some sort of lack or
      inequity, they become totally miserable. They would feel quite
      differently if they see clearly that all of us are part of nature.
      Everyone of us is connected to one another in a fundamental way beyond
      the explanation of science. We're part of a greater whole - the
      Oversoul, the Universal Sentience, God....

      HAVE A NICE AND WONDERFUL DAY TODAY & EVERY DAY !!!

      SVS