Quotes - 2 Jan

  • beecee_45
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2001
      "Whatever you do, don't give up. Because all you
      can do once you've given up is bitch. I've known some
      great bitchers in my time. With some it's a passion,
      with others an art." --Molly Ivins<br><br>"The secret
      of a leader lies in the tests he has faced over the
      whole course of his life and the habit of action he
      develops in meeting those tests." --Gail
      --Frank Lloyd Wright