Re: [ACWDYG ] Prisoners and emotionalfreedom

  • Diane Addison
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 7:52 AM
      I have tried many times to connect to your servingtime website and cannot access it. Is there another site ?

      lamontspov <lamontspov@...> wrote: Statistics say that majority of prisoners suffer from emotional issues
      that stem from proverty, mental and sexual abuse, neglect, and
      abandonment issues. All of the issues stem from childhood. I need you
      all to help me get these prisoners where you are with emotional
      freedom. I have created a penpal site for them that is suppose to help
      them find people to correspond with but my intentions are also to get
      them the help that they need to come home and live productive lives. I
      am not an expert in many things but i know all of you know things that
      i will probably never learn so i was hoping that u would be interested
      in corresponding with a prisoner to assist them in finding peace and
      structure in their lives. If you are interested please go to :
      servingntime.com
      It free to you. All you have to do is pick someone that you will like
      to correspond with. All of their information is there. Thank you so
      much.

      Article health wellness Center for health and wellness Health and wellness Health and wellness program Health wellness product Health and wellness job

      ---------------------------------

      DA

    • teddybear1937
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1 8:58 AM
        Try this SERVINGnTIME.com

        --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, Diane Addison
        <millertime208@...> wrote:

        > I have tried many times to connect to your servingtime website and
        cannot access it. Is there another site ?

        > lamontspov <lamontspov@...> wrote: Statistics say that majority of
        prisoners suffer from emotional issues
        > that stem from proverty, mental and sexual abuse, neglect, and
        > abandonment issues. All of the issues stem from childhood. I need
        you
        > all to help me get these prisoners where you are with emotional
        > freedom. I have created a penpal site for them that is suppose to
        help
        > them find people to correspond with but my intentions are also to
        get
        > them the help that they need to come home and live productive
        lives. I
        > am not an expert in many things but i know all of you know things
        that
        > i will probably never learn so i was hoping that u would be
        interested
        > in corresponding with a prisoner to assist them in finding peace
        and
        > structure in their lives. If you are interested please go to :
        > servingntime.com
        > It free to you. All you have to do is pick someone that you will
        like
        > to correspond with. All of their information is there. Thank you so
        > much.

        > Article health wellness Center for health and wellness
        Health and wellness Health and wellness program Health wellness
        product Health and wellness job

        Service.

        > DA

      • Angela
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3 12:15 AM
          Hi lamontspov

          I looked at the website and think it would be a great idea to write to one of these people in prison.

          However when I looked at the guys who are asking for support, it looks like they are looking for a future lover, rather than a penfriend.

          There must be people there that are not so fit, and good looking, who just need a normal pen friend to correspond with......I would like to write and help someone like that!

          Angela

[...]

        • Carol Heine