Emotional Disorientation

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2005
      Years back I came to the cross road in my journey of life where I was no longer happy. I traced my steps back on major events and arrived at an age of fourteen. This would be the year nineteen fifty nine. It was the end of constant happiness and the beginning of a turbulent adolescence. This situation continued on until my late thirties. After much reading and thinking I wrote, Happiness is a state of mind and is usually associated with progress and gain. Sadness is also a state of mind and is associated with loss and deterioration. This self found knowledge gave me a direction twards self contentment. To-day I have learned to appreciate the little gains in my life even if it's just a chocolate bar in my lunch bucket.