Re: [ACWDYG ] Re: Our Finest Moments

  • N. Barry-Jansson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30 7:54 AM
      What's very good and so true? I never saw the original post to know what
      Shelley is referring to...

      Shelley wrote:

      > That is very good & so true.
      > Thanks for sharing that with us.
      > Have a Blessed 4th of July weekend!
      > *Shelley*

    • subhashis dasgupta
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
        The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we
        are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is
        only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely
        to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or
        truer answers.

        M.Scott Peck

        I wanted to share this ,which I find so very apt during difficult situations in everyday life .It also helps to provide me strength during difficult times in both personal as well as corporate life ,or to fight the hot and humid weather during peak summers in India ...

        Subhashis