Re: I am new and in need of help

  • smiley91749
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
      Amanda, hi I'm Katie, I'm new here too, I was going through some very
      bad stuff lately, too...I wanted to end it, too, but if we do, it
      will hurt a lot more people than just your ex boyfriend, so get to
      your psy & clergy & talk it over with them, I did & I'm feeling much
      stronger now that the initial pain has passed, I am much better off
      without my ex boyfriend & I know something that I can pass on to my
      groups....that is, that the pain that we are feeling shall pass & we
      will b stronger for working through it than by ending our lives. SO,
      DON'T DO ANYTHING BUT BREATHE DEEPLY & EAT RIGHT & THINK about
      it...Is anybody really worth that much love....I doubt it.
      --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda"
      <dblksgurl@y...> wrote:

      > I am new here. The docs recently put me on lexapro for depression. I
      > think I have delt with it for a while but I was diagnosed with
      > endometreosis. If anyone doesnt know that is a disease that basicly
      > attacks the reproductive organs of women and can cause infertility.
      > think I began to hit rock bottom then. I live with my boyfriend and
      we
      > began to fight lately. I am always worried he will leave for some
      > other girl. I seem to worry about everything. Well after all of this
      > started to happen I think I got worse and I have even been on
      lexapro.
      > I started to have thoughts of taking a whole bunch of meds. Just to
      > end my life. I think everyone will be better off without haveing to
      > deal with me and my problems. I just dont know what to do? I am only
      > 20 and I dont know how to deal with life anymore? So I started to
      > take pain meds and now I cant stop. I am dependent on them. I need
      > advice.
      > Amanda in PA
    • pin_ball31
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
        (Ezek 28:15)You were perfect in your ways from the day that you were
        created, till iniquity was found in you.
        (Psa 51:5) Behold, I was shapen in iniquity, and in sin did my
        mother conceive me.
        Amanda hi i would like to tell you of some things i have found ,in
        being healed ,or in one way of puting it is that we that are
        troubled in our hearts can look thare and see what is truobleing us
        in our lifes , i turn to the bible and look at what is in the heart
        of mankind ,know this ....Doubt, Vanity, Wrath, Envy, Lust, Shame,
        Enmity..are the seven spirits of God, and it is the seven, of them
        in the heart,so to cast this out of your heart is to take all that
        you sufer and have it no more ,for if you look in to the seven
        things and do not give in to them you will be healed the same as
        me.look at this i have found this on the net.,,>"In gaining peace of
        mind an important step is to learn >emotional self-management. This
        quality, like everything of value, >comes only to those who use
        their own strength to get it. Emerson >says, "Nothing can bring you
        peace but yourself." This means you will >need to muster your will
        to eliminate all disorganizing thoughts,,,,so you see the power of
        knowing the seven that i show you .for the seven i show are the real
        ones ,some think dif. but i study for all that needs help like i
        did .and in this i have peace,try it for seven days .look up the
        words i give you on the net and know the power thay have on all
        mankind ,and yourself,,,,,,, you know, this mite be the (2 Thess 2:7-
        8)
        For the mystery of iniquity doth already work"... These words of
        instruction were spoken under the direction of the Holy Spirit
        almost two thousand years ago, in about A.D. 55, to the believers in
        Thessalonica. He, this mystery of iniquity, was to "be revealed in
        his time" (2 Thess 2:7-8).Read 2 Thessalonians 2:3-8 again. In
        verses 7 and 8 Paul call the "Man of Sin" the "Mystery of Iniquity"
        and says that "it," not "he," already is a work in his day. This
        could not be a literal man. He would be nearly two thousand years
        old now. Why did Paul call the "Man of Sin" the "Mystery of
        Iniquity"? Remember the beautiful mystery Paul showed in (Eph. 5:30-
        32, Col. 1:26-27 and 1 Cor. 12:12-28). Christ is "not one member but
        many." Just as the human body is a union of many
        members....pin_ball31@...

        --- In achangewilldoyougood@yahoogroups.com, smiley91749