re: goals

  • JJ_BAD
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      Thanks for your input. I thought about it and I
      do set my goals too high. I also noticed that I want
      a lot of things and I want them like yesterday. I
      see people taking on all sorts of things that seem
      impossible and I say to myself why can't I do that too. I
      guess i kinda base my limits by their limits which i
      know i shouldn't. I guess that should be one of my
      goels to change. Well anyway thanks for listening to me