Leadership

  • Michael Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2004
      Leadership by Jim Rohn

      Leaders, whether in the family, in business, in government, or
      in education, must not allow themselves to mistake intentions
      for accomplishments.

      Managers help people to see themselves as they are. Leaders help
      people to see themselves better than they are.

      Leaders must not be naive. I used to say, "Liars shouldn't lie."
      What a sad waste of words that is! I found out liars are
      supposed to lie. That's why we call them liars -- they lie! What
      else would you expect them to do?

      We must learn to help those who deserve it, not just those who
      need it. Life responds to deserve not need.

      My mentor said, "Let's go do it," not "You go do it." How
      powerful when someone says, "Let's"!

      Leaders must understand that some people will inevitably sellout
      to the evil side. Don't waste your time wondering why; spend
      your time discovering who.

      We could all use a little coaching. When you're playing the
      game, it's hard to think of everything.

      A good objective of leadership is to help those who are doing
      poorly to do well and to help those who are doing well to do
      even better.

      As a leader you should always start with where people are before
      you try to take them to where you want them to go.

      "Get Them to Follow Your Every Command ... Just Like Magic!"
      Red hot persuasion secrets revealed! Hypnotically seduce others
      to like you. Improve your relationships dynamically. Multiply
      your sales tremendously. Influence others to your way of
      thinking. Easily make friends and become super famous.
      http://www.20daypersuasion.com

      EDSAMAIL. Internet the way YOU WANT IT.
      www.edsamail.com.ph
    • teddybear1937
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2008
        The signs of outstanding leadership are found among the followers.
        -- Max DePree