Re: [ACWDYG ] Re: Another blessing to you...

  • MShareef
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2004

      From: Arianna

      when-ever I pray I also believe in the words I say, but I find I wake up many more days not seeing the joy and happiness, that I pray for.

      I beleive that God is all knowing and all merciful. HE has different plans for different people. Some times He answers our prayers and some times He seems to be not. And I beleive that when He answers our prayers, HE give us what we aske for and when HE seems to be not answering, HE takes off an equal amount of hardship or suffering from our life. For God is all merciful and one of his attributes is not to return any prayer unanswered.